Wednesday, September 8, 2010



Woo hoo finally got myself a new set off runners!! Had to get some support due my unusual clown feet ha ha do ended up getting Brooks trance ohhh so excited to go for a run in them!!! As for tonight that's my cupboard clean out , not looking forward to that. :( but ahhh well gotta do it!!!!


This MMS to email message was powered by Telstra. Sharing picture and video messages is easy with Telstra’s Picture and Video Messaging (MMS) service. To find out more, visit http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile/services/messaging/picture_messaging.html.

You cannot reply to this email.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed at how "light" new joggers feel compared to the old ones... Maybe it's time I got some new ones too!!! How did the cupboard clean out go?

    ReplyDelete